The Message is the same. Our Mission remains.
“Jesus is the only One who can save people. No one else in the world is able to save us.” – Acts 4:12 NCV
SAVED Ministries is a media ministry that aims to encourage and provide avenues for societal change by proclaiming the gospel and edifying the body of Christ. The ministry endeavors to do this through various events and media initiatives, drawing from the perfect and inexhaustible example of Jesus Christ.
Two of SAVED’s core initiatives are SAVED Radio and SAVED Commune. With contemporary Christian music, Scripture-based Pulse devotionals, and meaningful, uplifting programs and live interviews, SAVED Radio aims to take back the airwaves for Jesus, as it airs 7 days a week. You can join the mission to propagate the gospel by streaming and sharing SAVED Radio – via saved.ph/radio or downloading the SAVED Radio app for free on the Google and Apple store. Apart from online streaming, the SAVED Radio app features an Audio Bible, Bible reading plan, and a digital YOLO Gospel tract in English and Tagalog!
While SAVED Radio shares Jesus through the airwaves, SAVED Commune carries the message through impactful and meaningful events, gathering small groups of youth and young professionals from different walks of life to talk about relevant topics that concern them, addressed in a biblical perspective with the intention of bringing them back to Christ.
SAVED TV is the ministry’s latest core initiative to reach out to a new audience while sharing the same gospel it has preached over the years. With incoming new releases each week, SAVED TV aims to bridge the new generation to a saving and growing knowledge of Christ through the YouTube platform.
SAVED Ministries also has resources to aid in sharing the Gospel (English and Tagalog YOLO Gospel Tracts) and help believers grow in Christ (Bible Study Bookmark). Download the App, FREE via https://linktr.ee/savedradio
Be updated on our latest events and projects by visiting saved.ph and following SAVED on social: @saved.ph @savedradioph @savedcommuneph for Facebook, @savedphofficial and @savedradioph on Twitter, and @savedministries on Instagram.
Join the movement and together, let’s share the life-changing gospel of Jesus Christ!
SAVED MINISTRIES STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that the Bible is the infallible, inerrant, and inspired Word of God and is the absolute authority for all doctrinal teaching and holy living.
- We believe in one God, eternally existing in three equally divine Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ in the flesh was both fully God and fully Man, conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of a virgin. We believe He lived a sinless life, was crucified for the forgiveness of sin, resurrected on the third day, is seated at the right hand of the Father in heaven, is the Head of the Church, and will come again to earth in power and glory.
- We believe that the Gospel is the good news concerning God’s provision of salvation for His people–through Jesus’ substitutionary death on the cross as the full payment for the penalty of past, present, and future sins, and His resurrection on the third day to conquer sin and death.
- We believe in salvation by grace alone, through faith alone, in Christ alone — that those who repent of their sin, place their faith in the finished work of Christ, and believe in Him as LORD and Savior, are forgiven of their sin, reconciled with God, given a new nature, and inherit eternal life.
- We believe that the Holy Spirit is God who permanently indwells all true believers upon repentance of sin and belief in Christ as LORD and Savior, empowering believers to live a godly life in accordance with Scripture including repentance of sin, and growing in His wisdom and grace.
- We believe that it is every Christian’s duty, according to Jesus’ example and command, to love God, love others, proclaim the Gospel, and make disciples.